Thursday, July 13, 2006

i updated!!

poor neglected blog...
been meaning to update you but i haven't found the time..
the holidays really got to me.
made me even more lazier than i already was before this..

cinvin, i still don't know which uni i'm gonna go to..
i was suppose to call HELP about a month ago and i haven't got myself to do it yet.
whats wrong with me?
arrghhhh.....

i tried a few days ago to upload some pictures from my kuching trip but it got stuck half way so yea...
i'll try again when i have the mood? =)
i've already uploaded it into my multiply.
go to http://christobel.multiply.com/photos to view.

didn't do much today..
i woke up around 1:30 in the afternoon and before i knew it,shireen was at my doorstep.
cis..want help only come to me..
she came to ask me to do the flyers for the event that the personal development committee will be having next saturday..
haha...shireen, hope you don't feel offended or anything.i actually enjoyed doing it.and it did me some good too..at least i got an excuse to practice my doodle'ing.just don't put my name on it k.love ya..

i FINALLY did some exercise today...YAY!!!
my dad dragged me along with him for a walk around the neighbourhood.
i know its probably like crap exercise to all of you but its a hell of an achievement for me..
i've not done any exercise in a long long time..
i've never really played a sport.thats how bad it is..







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

donkay..
im not like a one day friend k..
make it sound like dat..
so sad.. :'(

christobel said...

i know la dear...
i was just joking..
aigh anyway, i'm sure you know i was.
love ya.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha =p work out time

Anonymous said...

what r u planning to take up anyways? btw i took that HELP fees thingy for u for some time already but somehow, it always slip my mind to let u know about it. sowweez! my year 1 finals are on august 7-11. wont have much free time till then tho ~ but i'll try to call u asap k !

Anonymous said...

woman womannn

me lovee youuu...you updated for me..
i miss you..
monash is not fun..i miss all of you..
every single one of you...=(

i wish i can turn back time...i wanna be in the same class with u again.i miss your blur face...

how now?

*emo*

seriously.class is superrr dead without you guys...T.T

missinggg each and every one of you!

muax~

*~vin