Tuesday, May 08, 2007

noel

i was looking through my msn to see who was online and i came across my brother's nickname. next to his nickname, it said new blog=hamsterinabox.blogspot.com.

my first reaction was what the....
"noel blogs?!!?!??somethings wrong somewhere...he always thought it was stupid to blog.gosh,maybe he's mixing around with too many bloggers..."
okay i know he used to blog a couple of years ago and i'm curious to know what he will blog about but i don't know the address of his old blog.
i guess i don't need to try figuring ot what his old blog add is anymore...

i just read his blog and omg..
he blogs more than me.
he blogs more often than gloria+suh+me..
this is SO wrong.haha..
but then again, who doesn't blog more than me?
i don't think i can think of anyone..
maybe its just me being a lazy bum.

okay back to noel..

i love him so much but sometimes...
i just feel like straggling him...
when i ask him something, all he says is "i don't know".
and when i'm lucky, he'll answer me in more words..
but its still too soft for me to hear.
and i'll go "what!!!"
and he'll again repeat it very softly..
it'll go on for a couple of times until he gets annoyed and starts shouting or just stop answering.

i hate it that everyone(especially my grandmother) at home thinks he's such an angel.
and that i'm the total opposite of him.
bloody hell..thats damn irritating.

i like to go out with him especially when there are people that we seldom meet or people i've not met before around.
he treats me so well..
like i'm a princess or something.
=)

nowadays, people think that he's older than me.
=)
*i'm looking younger*

yesterday, both of us went to church for witness practice in seperate cars because i went later.
we raced on the way back. it was damn funny.
i quickly parked the car and ran out of the car.
he pretended like as though we were not racing and slowly took his time to park the car.

enough about him.

1 comment:

Vkie said...

haha. i cannot stop laughing about this post.
heyy u have improve! finally i see more blogs coming in. compare to last time. lol. keep it UP! keep me updated about ur life woman. u know how rarely i get to see u rite?

damn smart la ur bro. pretending like he's not racing. lol. u won ar? i thought it's gonna be ur brother. lol.
btw, is ur bro, SAA? lol.!
i just cut my fringe. so i'm loooking damnnnnn young now. wink wink~