Monday, June 09, 2014

weekend in melbourne 2013

Noel did a stop over in Melbourne before heading off to NZ late 2013.
So, I took the opportunity to go see him. and see my friends. and eat awesome food. and shop.
Aiya.. I just wanted to go on a holiday la okay..
Its a good thing I went cause I've not seen him since. He's still busy seeing the world.
I miss you, Noel!
Okay, time to let the pictures do the talking.


Gloria and Bobby were so nice to let us stay with them.

Gloria's my flowergirl buddy from back in the day.

Charlene and I on a dessert eating spree. Lindt Cafe

Lux Bite for some Green Tea slice. I can't remember the fancy name for it.

B&P !! Best Salted Caramel I've ever tasted!!

Vietnamese Rolls

Check out how dark Noel is!
Szechuan dinner with Globby

D.O.C
Best pizzas I've ever had.
Felt like I had a taste of heaven eating it.

I got the shock of my life when I saw how cheap this is.
No way you'll get this for $5 in Perth.
$10 is more like it.

NO, I didn't just eat during this trip. Did some touristy things too.
View from Eureka Tower.

Old Melbourne Gaol

Melbourne Library.
Felt like I was in a Harry Porter set.

No comments: