Monday, October 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVIN !!!

was going through my phone book last night to see if i have kelvin's number..
i thought i had it but it wasn't there..
then i remembered that i lost my phone sometime last year.

i sms'ed khei sheen to ask her for some numbers.
but before i did, i was thinking to myself.. "what if she gives me the wrong kelvin's number?"
true enough..she gave me the wrong number.
when i sms'ed that kelvin to wish him happy birthday...
he replied saying.. "today's not my birthday la..who are you by the way"
okay thats definitely not the kelvin i know.cos even if i got his birthday wrong, don't tell me he doesnt know who i am..

so i sms'ed khei sheen again to ask her for the right number..



*taken on the last day of school..all of us at our favourite spot to take group pictures for the last time.i miss all of you so so much*

Once again.. HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY KELVIN !!!
when we were back in school, there was a time when i thought you looked like one of the F4 guys from Meteor Garden. The cute blur look..haha.
sorry this is the only picture i can find with you in it that is still on my pc.my stupid computer can't read the cd with all the old pictures in it so i had to settle down for this one.
but the picture is nice what ..right?
Hope all is well with you..Take Care =)