Saturday, October 21, 2006

pretend its still the 19th of october...
*sorry..didn't have time to put this up earlier*

the 19th of october is a very special day..
because its jacqy, kheng loong and jeremy's birthday...



Happy Sweet 16 Jacqy !!
she's a real drama queen i tell you..damn expressive..
theres never a dull moment when she's around.
love you Jacqy...



Happy Birthday Jeremy !!
I wished him one day early because SOMe PEOPLe told me the wrong date..
anyway, i was looking through some old pictures and i came across this picture taken at eelin's party in form1 and jeremy was in it.haha..will blog more bout that picture when i scan it in.

Happy Birthday Kheng Loong !!!
its been awhile since i last saw you.*argh...its been awhile since i last saw any of my school friends*must meet up soon..must meet up soon..

.................

...........................
................................
okay, now you can stop pretending that its the 19th of October..



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS !!
my dearest sunday school mate.. my school mate.. my classmate..my friend.
dennis is such a great guy.miss you ler...