Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Francisco!!

My not so little brothers 10th birthday was yesterday..
damn cute la he.
i love to pinch his stomach..
his name is FRANCISCO..


at about 11:30pm on the 11th of November (conversation between my mom and my brother)

kiko.. why aren't you sleeping..its so late already and you have to wake up early tomorrow.

i don't want to sleep yet..i want to wait until 12midnight for my birthday..


then he looked at the clock and started to set the alarm at 12midnight..
sigh..so much for wanting to surprise him..

after he set the alarm, he wanted to change into his pyjamas but we kept taking it away from him so that he couldn't get changed cos we wanted to take him out for supper..
it seriously looked like we were playing 'tug of war' using his pyjamas..
luckily it didn't tear..
he was so angry with us and that he went to take another set of pyjamas..

*ash(one of the Malaysian Idol contestants), my brother and i*