Tuesday, November 07, 2006

today has not been a good day for me..

i'm suppose to be studying but i had to go to the police station in ss17 to make an additional police report and get it certified..
when i got there, bloody hell.. the stupid inspector wasn't there..
they told me yesterday to come today..
and today...they ask me to come back tomorrow..
damn friggin irritating..
i hate policemen..
wait..wait.. let me rephrase that..
i HATE lazy policemen.
wasting my petrol and my precious time.

i decided to release stress by going to the Cats Whiskers that just opened in ss15.
*yes vin.. i know i promised not to go shopping when im suppose to be studying..but i just had to.btw, thanks for telling me bout it..i wouldn't have noticed it.now i've got a place to go shop that is walking distance from college if im under stress =) *parking was easy to find cos it was almost 4 when i got there.
i wanted to get this wrap dress but it didn't really fit well cos my shoulders are TOO DAMN BROAD...
i tried so many of them somemore..
sigh..this is not helping me release stress at all.
after more than an hour of looking around, i decided to get this gold loops..have always been looking for gold earings and this pair is okay la..nothing to shout about.i got it cause it was on 20% discount..
when i got to the car...
i saw some paper stuck to my wiper.
at first, i tot it was some kind of flyer..
then i saw mpsj printed on it..
its a friggin 'saman'..what the hell..rm80..
i thought parking samans are like rm30 only..
i admit its my fault.i didn't pay for he parking cause i was so lazy to do it and i thought i was only going to be there for 10-15 mins.
*kristie also got a saman when she went to Cats Whiskers..is that a coincidence or what*my original plan was to call shireen and kristie out for ice cream at swensons..
but i felt so broke already and wasn't in the mood anymore..
got myself ice cream from baskin robbins on the way back though..
figured i should treat myself after having to go through all the shit..


just in case you're wondering why i'm going to the police station..
it all happened on wednesday i think.
my car was parked at ss14 and i wanted to repark it near inti's library where i was suppose to go study with vickie.
and some idiot knocked into my car when i was on the way there...
wasted so much of my time..
i could have studied and gone for 'all saints day' mass at ckk..

i was shaking when i got down the car to see the damage..
so scared i tell you..
thank God Toefl (i think thats how its spelled..sorry if its the wrong spelling) , Marco and one more of their friend saw me and came to teman me.
thanks guys..you guys being there made a huge difference..

Now that i'm safe at home, i don't think anything bad can happen to me..
right?

Pray for me..my exams start on the 15th of Nov and ends on the 20th of Nov..
i can't wait..