Thursday, June 27, 2013

fat is a feeling

An absolute crap feeling.
Once you feel it, you know you've gotta do something about it.

Its not about the kilos you've put on.

Everytime I make a trip back to KL, I'll come back gaining a couple of kilos.

I'm one of those people who weighs themselves every day.
In fact, I weigh myself a couple of times a day.
It makes me feel crap sometimes.
And I'm hoping it'll motivate me to get into a regime of getting fit.

But with wintry weather, I've been feeling more slack and all I want to do is just eat yummy food, snuggle under the blanket and sleep.

However, on days that I do exercise, I actually do feel good and alot more energetic.
But this dang lazy wintry feeling is so tempting that I give in to it most of the time.

Sigh.. I'm still dreaming of the days when I could sleep off my fat feeling and wake up feeling skinny.
I really need to wake up to reality!

No comments: