Monday, May 13, 2013

flowers for mother's day

Sean and I spent a couple of hours on Saturday in the city looking for a Mother's Day present. We had no luck finding anything because Sean doesn't have the patience to shop. Half the time, he was looking for a pair of jeans to get himself.
He got frustrated.
I got frustrated.
And before we knew it, it was 5pm.

Since Sean wasn't gonna contribute any ideas, I decided to stop by the Boat Shed on the way home to get some flowers.
There were so much to choose from.
I ended up picking 3 different types of flowers and green stuff.


I played around with it for hours trying to arrange it into a bouquet.
But I didn't like any of the combinations.
I figured they're all beautiful on their own.
So here's what I did with them in the end.
Simple and Nice.


happy mother's day!!!
xx

2 comments:

vkie again.. said...

its beautiful. it took me by awe because i didnt know u r so good at this

christobel said...

Haha thanks but it really didn't take much skill.. I just put them in a vase, tin and jug.