Sunday, May 26, 2013

waffles for dinner


 Who says Perth is boring?
Sarrah's come to visit for a month.

Met up for dinner and she suggested Superstarwaffles in Northbridge.
I had in mind that it would be something like Paddington House of Pancakes that serves savoury pancakes.  And in this case, waffles.
But when we got there, sat down and checked out their menu, everything was sweet!
I don't know why I expected it to be otherwise.
Trust the filipino to have desserts for dinner. Haha.. 
I didn't mind at all.

As usual, I couldn't decide on what to order.
And so we settled on 3 waffles :D
My favourite was the peanut butter mousse and oreo waffle.
Overall, I think they're quite good and reasonably priced.
peanut butter mousse and oreo

banofee something




apple and muesli something

maple syrup comes in a shot glass




We couldn't finish what we ordered. 
Didn't think it would be so filling.

When I got home, I felt so guilty..
I quickly got changed and headed to the gym downstairs for a 10 minute cycle.
I didn't care that it was already 10:30pm.
So not me, I know..

No comments: