Tuesday, May 28, 2013

emergency leave

After weeks and weeks of contemplating on whether I should go to KL this weekend, 
I finally made up my mind after discussing it with Mummy and Daddy Collins.
I really feel so blessed to have them in my life.
They treat me like their very own.
Okay, I'll leave all that for another post.

I'll be flying off early Wednesday morning.
I went in to work on Monday and applied for emergency leave.
*there's always a first to everything and now i can say i have applied for emergency leave. have you?
I'm so excited. I can't wait to get out of this seat that I spend about 10 hours a day on.
I'm looking forward to so many things but this one thing that I can't wait to do is to head to the local salon and get my hair washed and blow dried.

Despite all the excitement, I actually went to bed to cry because Sean just found out that he'll be back this week.
Suddenly, I didn't care about getting my hair washed and blow dried anymore.
I just wanted to be home to see him when he got back.

Having said that, I'm still looking forward to seeing everyone in KL.
So many people I want to see but so little time.

No comments: